According to a recent study, over 90% of heart attack victims meet their demise at night (bedtime). Nearly 8 million people lose their battle to heart attack every year. The probability of survival decreases by 7 to 10 percent for every minute a victim stays in a life-threatening arrhythmia.
What if a watch didn’t just tell time? What if a watch can predict and detect a heart attack before they occur?
Introducing the all new intuitive, pro-health, smartwatch that keeps an eye on your heart, 24 hours daily.
As a heart tracker, it alerts its wearer should an impending heart attack strike. With an automatic tracking system, the wearer's heart is on constant monitor and locks on extremities, irregular and offbeat patterns to determine a heart’s stability and potential condition.
As a smartwatch, it can notify you of calls, messages, events, reminders, and keep you on track health-wise everyday.