That’s when they found the real culprit
While there was no problem with the restaurant’s cleanliness, they found out that Taiki’s nails are badly infected with nail fungus. His right index and middle fingernails are discolored and have brittles at the edge while his left thumb nail had inflamed skin all around it.
At that time, the fungus had already spread to the other nails, showing signs of infection little by little. No matter how well Taiki washed his hands, nail fungus still spread to the food as he prepared them.
As a result, his license was revoked.